Most of the times, Facebook is your ultimate weapon to kill your boredom, right?
Chat, Upload, Like, Post…there’s a lot to do.
But sometimes, it still feels boring.
So, here’s a cool trick to be played on Facebook to kill your boredom – Sending Blank Messages.
Why would someone send blank messages?
A blank message? What does it really stands for?
It stands for Nothing!
But still, there can be reasons why you would like to send a blank message.
Reasons why someone would send a blank message:
- Indicating that the person has no words to convey his emotions and is gradually speechless.
- The post, status or the message is just not worth replying.
- An indication that the person has read the message.
- Indicating that the person doesn’t wants to reply any messages furthermore.
You cannot send a blank message on Facebook with a Spacebar
It would have taken you quite long and hard to believe that you cannot send empty messages on Facebook with a Spacebar. (Alas!)
Although sending blank message on whatsapp can be done using some extra special characters which aren’t parsed by Whatsapp, Facebook is better at this as a web application.
No matter how hard you try to send the message with a single spacebar, you will never succeed at sending a blank message with it.
So, what does it takes to send a blank message on Facebook?
#1 – Blank Character
This method creates a blank character which parses as an empty string and is the sent to the receiver.
Steps To Send Blank Message On Facebook:
- Open Facebook -> Messages. Select any one friend from chats.
- Type “Alt + 0173” without “+” sign. (Don’t leave the Alt key till you finish pressing 0173)
- Press Enter.
That’s it. You’ll see that a blank message sent to your selected contact in chat box. This simple keyboard shortcut is actually your key trick to send blank messages on Facebook.
It works everywhere; whether you want to send blank message in chat or add a blank comment or add an empty status.
#2 – Using Noword Android App
Noword is a super simple Android application that sends a blank message from your Facebook Messenger in a single tap!
All you need to have is Facebook Messenger app installed on your Android smartphone.
Steps To Send Blank Message On Facebook Using Noword App:
- Log into Facebook Messenger app.
- Install and open Noword App –> select Messenger –> select a friend from the list to send blank message.
With this done, you’ll see an empty message sent to your selected contact in the chat box. Enjoy!
[magpi_btn type=danger link=”https://apkpure.com/noword-empty-or-blank-message/noword.empty.blank.message”]Download Noword – Empty or Blank Message App[/magpi_btn]
Which method do you prefer to send blank messages on facebook?